Don’t miss the boat!
- All proceeds benefit Gadsden-Etowah Habitat for Humanity’s mission to build simple, decent, affordable housing for partnership families.
- As a Christian ministry, Habitat works toward this vision by building strength, stability and self-reliance in partnership with families in need.
- Houses are built with local volunteer labor.
- The houses are sold to each family at no profit and with no interest.
- We are grateful for generous community support and ask for your volunteer help!
Applications are OPEN till June 30, 2018 for those wishing to apply for housing with G-E HFH. Spread the word!
Peoples Bank of Alabama
Life Insurance Company of Alabama
Webb Concrete & Building Materials
Buck’s Island Marina
Etowah County Sheriff’s Department
Gadsden Budweiser Distributing Co.
Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co.
Greater Gadsden Tourism
Ronnie Watkins Ford
Top of the River
Trim It Up