Don’t miss the boat!
- All proceeds benefit Gadsden-Etowah Habitat for Humanity’s mission to build simple, decent, affordable housing for partnership families.
- As a Christian ministry, Habitat works toward this vision by building strength, stability and self-reliance in partnership with families in need.
- Houses are built with local volunteer labor.
- The houses are sold to each family at no profit and with no interest.
- We are grateful for generous community support and ask for your volunteer help!
Awards paddles are HERE! Thanks to Trim It UP! for the beautiful work and generous support! Two divisions – Competitive and Recreational, plus awards for Best Decorated Tent, Best Team T-shirt, Best Drummer Costume, and Best Team Spirit. REGISTER YOUR TEAM TODAY.
Peoples Bank of Alabama
Life Insurance Company of Alabama
Webb Concrete & Building Materials
Buck’s Island Marina
Etowah County Sheriff’s Department
Gadsden Budweiser Distributing Co.
Goodyear Tire & Rubber Co.
Greater Gadsden Tourism
Johnson’s Giant Food
Little Bridge Marina
Marine Corp League
Publix Super Market
Ronnie Watkins Ford
Top of the River Restaurant
Trim It Up
Union Jack’s Café